Saturday 21 July 2012

Foreign bloggers: Language of the Serbs or the sickle?


I had started to write a  post a long time ago on the controversial topic of “srbski” versus “srpski” and why I use srbski.  It took me asking someone, who I’ve promised to keep anonymous, if they’d help me do the research because it took looking into old Serbian grammar books from 1961 and much older. And since my Serbian is far from good, the help was needed and greatly appreciated.  Anyway, my friend, instead of just translating some of the rules from Serbian into English and giving examples of words that pertained to these, wrote a full article. So, with only a little editing to help the English native understand things better (commas here and there) I give you the article written by my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...